Quotes

As I grow, I learn and as I learn, I grow
...Towards Becoming a Beautiful Soul

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

LOOK WITH THE RIGHT EYE...




LOOK WITH THE RIGHT EYE

(Two people travel in a bus. They sit by the window and look outside as the bus moves on. They see a cripple who was also blind sitting all dirty by the roadside)

FIRST PERSON: (She takes her eyes off) Gosh! This is nasty. How could they allow such people on such first class roads? This country! When will we ever develop?

SECOND PERSON: (Tears in her eyes) Hmmm! Look at this poor man. He is blind and crippled and dirty. Look at me, I have sight, I can walk and I am clean. In this scorching sun he sits, begging for a daily bread. In this air condition I sit, whiling away time. If I do not show gratitude to my Creator, am I not worse enough as a human being?

(The bus stops and a very old woman holding a walking stick boards the bus. She takes a lot of time to get on board)

FIRST PERSON: The heck of it. They don’t even know time is money. All this time wasted on one person, we could have gone far by now.

SECOND PERSON: My God! Will I ever get to this stage of life? Will all this energy I possess finish? Will my skin suddenly wrinkle? Hmmm! How could I even worship God well in that state? Really, now is the only opportunity I have to show my gratitude to the Creator.

(The bus encounters a problem and so they have to delay for a while as the bus gets repaired)

FIRST PERSON: (Angrily) I have had enough of this journey. They cannot even keep a simple bus in shape for a few hours’ journey. When I have been planning to reach my destination in an hour’s time. This is annoying indeed.

SECOND PERSON: I hope they are able to repair this bus so that we can continue our journey and meet our plans. These people don’t pay attention to these buses at all. But who knows, perhaps something bad would have happened if the bus hadn’t broken down. And of course, as we plan, God plans and God is the best of planners. I can use the opportunity to take a short survey of this place. There is always something new to see of God’s creation.

(They finally get to their destination and as they get off the bus)

FIRST PERSON: (Stressed up) Finally, this horror of a journey is over with. I hope I never encounter such a journey ever. Let me just go to the comfort of my home.

SECOND PERSON: (Smiling happily) Thank God. All praise is due him. What a wonderful journey full of lessons. I hope and pray my home is as comfortable as it has always been.

FIRST PERSON: (Staring at Second Person and wondering why she is so happy) Hello there! You look so happy. Aren’t you perturbed by this hectic journey?

SECOND PERSON: (Smiling) I looked with the RIGHT EYE…

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS LOOK WITH THE RIGHT EYE AND YOU WOULD BE GLAD ALWAYS!
THiNk & ReFlEcT!!!

No comments: