Quotes

As I grow, I learn and as I learn, I grow
...Towards Becoming a Beautiful Soul

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

CHOOSE THE BEST STYLE...




One day, a Muslimah in her nice Hijab goes out and she meets a lady who was dressed indecently (Is there a definition for indecency at all?)

Muslimah: Hello sister!

Other lady: (Surprised) Hi!

Muslimah: I want to tell you something. I hope you don't get annoyed.

Other lady: (She stares at the Muslimah from up and down and she could just figure out that this woman who is covered all over is just going to judge her dress) Is it about my dress?

Muslimah: No.

Other lady: (Surprised) Really? What is it then?

Muslimah: (She smiles) I am not homosexual but I just want to tell you that you are a very beautiful woman and I am just wondering how many guys would wish to scream that to you.

Other lady: (Happily) Ooo! Thank you.

Muslimah: And for the beauty which God endowed you with, I wish you could cover up so that you can feel free from all the sweet talks of these kind of men.

Other lady: Incredible! I thought beauty was rather to be displayed. How does your mind work?

Muslimah: Well, that is what I think because by covering up, I have saved myself a lot of indisciplined men troubles even though I get a large dose of disciplined men on my neck giving me all the respects.

Other lady: The last time I met another woman dressed like you, she hailed insults at me and said I would go to Hell for my indecency. I was mad at her. And here you are....

Muslimah: Well, she definitely didn't have the right to send you to Hell but I guess I have a right to tell you the truth about your beauty and suggestions as a sister even though I don't know whether you are Muslim or not.

Other lady: So, you believe I could be Muslim? Many Muslims cannot believe it even if I tell them I am a Muslim.

Muslimah: Well, your appearance doesn't look Muslim but if you believe in the five pillars of Islam, then that is just the starting point, isn't it?

Other lady: I am so surprised and I promise to take your advice from now onwards. Could you be my friend?

THE END

Think & Reflect & Choose the best way to say what you say!!!

No comments: