Quotes

As I grow, I learn and as I learn, I grow
...Towards Becoming a Beautiful Soul

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

CHANGE OF HEART... A MUST READ




CHANGE OF HEART (From the DEEN SHOW & I summarized it just for you!)
 READ & LEARN

A young man accompanies his newly wedded wife to see an old friend.  As they got to the place she sees her friend and he goes off to the nearest shop to buy them a drink. As he comes out of the shop with the drinks he bumps into an old friend and they were surprised to see each other.

 His friend asked him what was going on with him and he says that he is a project manager for a company and that he was taking a few weeks off because he just got married. His friend is surprised and he reminds him of what he used to say about wanting to be a player of women rather married all his life. He tells his friend that he had changed.
His friend points to his wife and her friend who were happily chatting and he tells him that it looks like that girl had changed too because she used to “get around” as well. He thought his friend was referring to his wife’s friend who was not in Hijab so he tries to explain that she was his wife’s friend only to find out that his friend was talking about his wife when he referred to her scarf and all (his wife had a beautiful Hijab on).

His friend leaves him in shock and he couldn’t believe it. The words kept re-echoing in his head and his wife comes to him only to realize that he was annoyed with her. He tells her what his friend had just told him and she couldn’t defend herself. He goes home alone and she goes off to her parents’ house. She tries to call him and she sends him messages but he wouldn’t respond. He felt very disappointed.

A week later, he goes to his friends’ for a chat. One of them advised that he left his wife for a new wife because she is a shame to him. The other tried to make him realize that he also used to be a player of women and he did a lot of bad things before. He explains that it is different when you are a man but he actually saw his wife as the perfect woman for him who had helped him to better his religious life and it was difficult for him to think that she had been that bad.
The friend convinced him to talk to his wife about it because it wasn’t fair to any of them that he leaves her hanging in there. He tells his friend that he doesn’t know what to say to her and his friend advised that he tells her how he feels. He goes off to do that.

His very religious wife sat in her room reading her Qur’an and her little sister enters. She asked her sister why her husband had left her and whether she had done anything wrong to him. This was what she said;

“It is kind of a hard story Aa’isha. You know how I always tell you the readings of the Qur’an could benefit you in this life and the next?”

Her sister says; “Yes” and she continues;

“And you know I always tell you that Allah is the Most Merciful that can forgive all sins?”

She says; “Yes” and she continuous

“Well, sometimes even if Allah forgives a person of their sins, that sin can still affect them in this life,”

The girl says; “Ok. So it happened with you?”

She says: “Yes, that’s what happened with me.”

The man goes to his wife’s parents’ house and he asked of his wife from her mum. The wife comes to him and they go for a walk.

HUS: How is your family?

WIFE: Good

HUS: I just want to talk to you

WIFE: Ok

HUS: I really don’t know what to say

WIFE: Just say what you’re thinking. That your wife is a whore, you can’t stand and don’t wonna be with?

HUS: No, that is not what I’m thinking

WIFE: So what are you thinking? What do you want from me? You made it seem like I deceived you. Like you’re perfect, like you never made mistakes

HUS: That is not what I meant

WIFE: So what did you mean?

HUS: I don’t know. I didn’t mean to do anything. I just wanted to wake up next to the perfect wife that I had married. But instead, I go out and some next man tells me things about my wife. It’s disturbing to even think that my wife could ever have been with another man. It kills me just to think about it.

WIFE: But you knew I wasn’t practicing when I was young. You know I struggled with the deen when I was growing up. What did you want me to do? Confess my sins to you? Are you a priest?

HUS: No. But I think that may be you should…

WIFE: But what? I made tuba. I repented to Allah. Do you want me to come and tell you about my ex-boyfriends?

HUS: No, of course not.

WIFE: I made a lot of mistakes.

HUS: I made a lot of mistakes too but it’s just different for a guy.

WIFE: Why is it different? IS IT DIFFERENT IN THE SIGHT OF ALLAH?

HUS: No, of course not.

WIFE: I regret my past and if I could take it back, I would. Not even for you, for myself but I can’t.

HUS: I know

WIFE: I don’t expect you to accept me for who I was but I hope you would accept me for who I am and if you can’t then, I UNDERSTAND.

HUS: It’s not even like that. It’s just… I looked at you like you were my dream girl, perfect in every way. You were my world so when Kelvin told me about you, it was like my world was turned upside down.

WIFE: I’m flattered that you’ve held me so highly but I am a human being. I am not perfect and nobody is.

HUS: I know. Let’s go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS LADY'S SHOE TO KNOW HOW SHE'D FEEL NEITHER SHOULD YOU BE IN THE MAN'S SHOE TO KNOW HOW HE FEELS, JUST THINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK & REFLECT!!! Don't let the Islamic spirit of anyone die.....................

No comments: