Quotes

As I grow, I learn and as I learn, I grow
...Towards Becoming a Beautiful Soul

Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 May 2013

THE MAN I WOULD WANT TO MARRY….BUT WAIT!





By Babirye Warda


He is all l have been looking for

His eyes are fearless  

Fearless from all threats of man

His words are calculated

He utters not a word that can hurt a soul

The man I would want to marry

He is petrified when the name of his creator is mentioned

He is humbled by the recitation of the Qur’an

The man I would want to marry

He believes in the everlasting love

Love that goes beyond ‘until death do us part’

The man I would want to marry.

He is but a survivor

A lion that never gives up

A man who works as if he will live forever

Yet threatened by death as if he will die tomorrow

A man I would want to marry

He lives to make me a better person

Bearing in mind that he wants me to be with him when the Day of Judgement is finalised

The man I would want to marry

He loves me and my loved ones expecting me to do the same

He is a man who loves his ancestral lineage

Family is a thing of great importance to him

The man I would want to marry. . .

His love for great knowledge is advanced

Now he approaches

To him I say

Even before you had approached me

l assure you my heart had already craved for your attention

l had already fallen in love with all your actions

You were so different

Your humble movement always made me want to know you more

I became your shadow and l was surprised and amused with every discovery I made,

Your love for your Creator brought put in me a strong desire for you

I resorted to praying to God for you to choose me

You always lowered your gaze and so did I

But I was defeated to do so whenever I heard your voice

I wanted to master the courage to air out my heart to you

But I feared that I would get you and I close to fornication

For my love for you I decided to protect you from me

I indulged in praying that when He should accord us the capability

To become garments to each other without exceeding His limits

I would want to be your wife one day

For now we can be nothing

May Allah give us the capability and insha’a Allah we will be one

I have never felt this way before and love to me was something non-existent

I do not imagine myself in anyone's arms apart from yours

Much as I desire you with every breath I take

I promise to protect us from the sin of love

I am to keep myself chaste for you

I promise I will be waiting until when our doors are opened

Until you a ready to make me your wife

Don't get close to me

I am sorry for the decision

But for us it’s the best


By Babirye Warda

No comments: